Download your copy of the Fintech CMO Survey Report here
From our conversations with various senior fintech marketers – clients and prospects, former colleagues, friendly faces from the conference circuit and more – we know many firms are in various stages of making adjustments to their fintech marketing and communications programs.
We saw this as the perfect opportunity to educate our readers on how these professionals are navigating the fintech marketing landscape today, including the program elements they are pursuing, the ways that their philosophy has shifted and any adjustments they have made due to the pandemic.
Thus, the annual Forefront Communications CMO Survey was born. Here are just a few of the takeaways.
- Finding the right balance among written, audio and video content
- The importance of third-party validation versus company-produced content
- How to get full value out of digital tactics such as marketing automation, search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Budgeting for a modern fintech marketing program, including how much to spend and how to allocate resources
- The future of in-person events and webinars, both during the pandemic and beyond
- Challenges and opportunities presented by remote and/or hybrid work models, hiring processes and more