We are thrilled to announce that Forefront Communications has been honored by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) at the annual Bronze Anvil Awards in recognition of our work with Thasos Group. The Bronze Anvil Awards celebrate the best in public relations tactics, recognizing outstanding firms from across the country.
We began our work with Thasos in July 2017, and quickly focused on strategically promoting Thasos’ exciting, innovative product, which converts real-time location data from mobile phones into meaningful information for a wide variety of end-users, including hedge fund managers, commercial property owners and retail executives.
For three years, Thasos had been operating in stealth mode before ultimately choosing Forefront Communications to amplify their commercial launch.
At the outset, Thasos’ hope was that we could earn them at least one substantial profile piece in a top-tier industry publication. With our experience and creativity, we helped them accomplish this — and a whole lot more, including:
- Developing a compelling messaging platform and media fact sheet to use in reporter introductions
- Helping to shape Thasos’ research on Amazon’s acquisition of Whole Foods and its impact on in-store foot traffic
- Landing a 600-word corporate profile piece in Institutional Investor and a 500-word profile piece in Barron’s within a month of program kickoff
- Earning a front page placement in The Wall Street Journal, which used Thasos research to write a 1,000-word piece on the aftermath of Amazon’s purchase of Whole Foods
- Receiving mentions in The New York Times, New York Post, Los Angeles Times, Financial Times and hundreds of other media outlets
- Winning several honors at two prestigious industry award ceremonies: the Buy-Side Technology Awards and the Inside Market Data Awards
- Accepting non-paid speaking slots at several major events, including Newsweek’s Artificial Intelligence and Data Science Conference, The Trading Show, Quandl, BattleFin and NOAH Berlin.
By the end of 2017, Thasos had transformed into a rapidly expanding industry leader with over 900 earned stories and mentions. In the words of one executive at a bulge bracket bank: “The Thasos guys are suddenly the darlings of Wall Street.”
We are truly proud that these efforts won us the Award of Commendation for business-to-business media relations at the Bronze Anvil Awards, and are honored to be mentioned alongside the likes of Edelman, Ogilvy, FleishmanHillard and Weber Shandwick only two years after our launch.
Of course, none of this would have been possible without Thasos’ highly effective team and outstanding product. They were collaborative and enthusiastic from day one, making our job easier at every step. We are so excited to share this award with them!