Flatiron District, New York City
Want to Join a Fast Growing Fintech & Capital Markets Marketing and PR Firm?
Are you an experienced marcomms professional who knows how to generate and leverage owned, earned and paid media to drive top-line results for clients? Do you enjoy the camaraderie of being on a growing team of driven professionals? How about the independence that comes from being trusted to get the job done the way you know how? If yes, then keep reading.
Located in the Flatiron District of New York City, Forefront Communications is a boutique marketing and PR firm that services a growing number of the most influential firms in the capital markets and institutional fintech. We apply deep industry knowledge, hands-on experience, industry connections and a client-first approach to ensure that our clients get greater results and value than from any other agency.
We’re looking for professionals with 7-10 years spent in the marketing and communications industry, including experience with PR, client communications, sales collateral, thought leadership and social media. Knowledge of the capital markets and fintech is a big plus, but not a requirement. Those with in-house, agency or journalism experience are encouraged to apply.
- Manage multiple accounts
- Establish and maintain relationships with top tier media contacts
- Write and deliver effective media pitches
- Develop and execute on effective PR, thought leadership and social media strategies
- Report to clients and Forefront leadership on client work and successes
- Write and edit press releases and various other types of corporate communications
- Represent Forefront at industry events and conferences
- Support Forefront Managing Partners with new business pitches
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.