Flatiron District, New York City
Are you a great writer with proficiency in using social and digital media platforms? Do you enjoy the camaraderie of being on a collaborative team of driven professionals at a rapidly growing agency? How about the excitement of creating content that’s relied upon by thousands each day? If yes, then keep reading.
Located in the Flatiron District of New York City, Forefront Communications is a boutique marketing and PR firm that services a growing number of the most influential firms in the capital markets and institutional fintech. We apply deep industry knowledge, hands-on experience, industry connections and a client-first approach to ensure that our clients get greater results and value than from any other agency.
We’re looking for star writers with 1- 3 years of experience, preferably those who’ve worked in journalism or other professional writing roles. Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and Social platforms is required and hands on experience with tools like MailChimp, WordPress and the Adobe Creative Suite is a big plus.
This is a full-time position that includes a full benefits package and a great work environment.
- Management of the company’s owned media platforms, including its website, newsletters and social channels
- Writing and posting content to company websites and social media channels including, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Writing, disseminating and promoting digital newsletters
- Building and maintaining media lists
- Building, maintaining and promoting industry award calendars and drafting submissions
- Drafting press releases and disseminating releases over the newswire
- Assisting with the writing and production of thought leadership content
- Tracking, promoting and reporting on client media coverage
- Participating in business development/sales activities including direct marketing, pitch books and pitch meetings
- Project management responsibilities for various client engagements
All other such duties as requested by Company’s Managing Partners
- All talk, no action
- Low energy
- No sense of humor
- All strategy and no execution
- Unwilling to work occasional nights and weekends
- Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com